Where can I find my student login details?
- Sign into Wordshark Online as the Wordshark administrator/teacher account
- From the main top menu choose ‘Groups & Users’:
- From either the ‘Manage Groups’ or ‘Manage Students’ section choose the ‘Student Logins’ button:
- Choose your preferred option:
- Student Login Labels: allows you to save all details to pdf for printing out on labels or A4 paper, enabling the login details to be stuck in workbooks or home/school diaries
- Individual Student logins to clipboard: allows you to copy and paste an individual student to a word document or e-mail for sending home to parents/guardians
- Student Register Layout: provides a list of student names, groups and username and passcode
- Choose the group/s required
- Depending on your layout you can either save or print it
- For the individual student logins you will need to choose the student:
- Select 'Copy to save to the internal clipboard/memory of the machine then paste into your document/e-mail
Sending student login details to parents/students so they can log in from home
This article explains how you email the login details to your students (via parents) in order for them to access Wordshark from home. Step 1. Download and copy the student login details From the main menu, select Groups and Users Lower right of the ...
Simple method to add a student and a group
All students in Wordshark are allocated into 'Groups', as covered in the set-up guides For school subscriptions if you haven't already set up your group/s, you will need to do this before adding your students. Create a Group First you need to ...
Student progress reports for Supershark (& Free Play)
Placement and progress in Supershark All students are given the baseline test (Shark Challenge) by default when they first log into the program, to find the appropriate Unit of work (out of 44 Units) to start at. They are then placed in Supershark - ...
When entering user details keeps returning to login page
This can happen for a variety of reasons: Chrome: on first use, or after clearing cache, the enter button on the keyboard isn’t accepted. You need to use the ‘Go’ button Internet Explorer: this is not compatible with Wordshark Online and is not ...
How do I change my personal details
How do I change my personal details/e-mail/password for my account Pupil accounts need to be changed by the teacher or the school’s Wordshark administrator via the ‘Groups & Users’ menu option then ‘Manage Students’. Admin/Teacher accounts: Sign in ...
Still need help?
We will get back to you as soon as we can.