Managing your monthly subscription
How do I sign in to the Customer Portal?
When you sign up for a monthly tutor subscription you will also receive an invitation email to our Customer Portal. The Customer Portal is a self-service portal where you can manage your subscription, change your card details, update your information or cancel your subscription.
The invitation email will contain the following:
- The Portal URL: https://subscriptions.zoho.com/portal/whitespaceltd
- Username: your email (the same email you used to sign up to Wordshark).
- An Accept Invitation button, which you must click to log in to the portal for the first time.
- When you 'accept' the invitation you will be prompted to configure your own password.
If you have missed or can’t find the invitation email, please contact us
and ask us to resend this.
How do I update my card details?
- Go to the Home dashboard.
- Click View More near the My Details section.
- Click the edit (Pencil) icon next to the payment information that you want to update. Update Payment Information
- Enter the details of the new payment method.
- Click Save.
If the old payment method was associated with any subscriptions for Auto-charge, now the updated payment method will be used instead.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- Go to the Subscriptions module (left hand menu)
- Select your Wordshark subscription.
- Click the ellipsis (3-dot) menu in the top right corner.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- Choose when the subscription has to be cancelled.
Come back anytime!
Once cancelled your online account will be 'frozen' for 12 months. If you wish to reactivate your account during this time please contact us
to arrange rather than sign up again from our website.
ADMINISTRATOR Start-up guide
Step 1: Log in to Wordshark Online Click on the link provided in your welcome email or copy and paste the unique URL into a web browser – Google Chrome / Safari is recommended. Enter your email as your username Once you have changed your password you ...
Creating a Group (inc. Group Settings)
VIDEO: How to manage groups and students: for teacher users Or for written instructions: Creating a 'Group' Any Administrator or Teacher user can create a Group, such as a work group, class etc. These Groups form the basis for managing the ...
TEACHER Start-up guide
Step 1: Log in to Wordshark Online Click on the link provided in your welcome email or copy and paste the unique URL into a web browser – Google Chrome / Safari is recommended. Enter your email as your username - as shown in the email. Once you have ...
User roles & permissions
Administrator Teacher Student Liaise with Wordshark re the account -details of email address to be kept safe Only 1 per school address X X Edit school details and settings Yes X X Add / Edit Groups Yes Yes X Archive Groups Yes only your own ...
FAQs on Admin Setup
Do all Groups and Students need to be added immediately on setup? Do I need to add the names of groups and lists of students immediately on set up ... this is information I would have to gather, and I have not yet talked to teachers about this ...
Still need help?
We will get back to you as soon as we can.